Lily Cottage Belford
Characterful self catering cottage (1837)
Belford Village website
- Our local website for villagers and visitors alike
The Good Dog Guide
- Many guests love to bring their dogs along to Lily Cottage
- Designated an area of outstanding natural beauty
Holy Island crossing times.
- The tide comes in very swiftly so observe the safe crossing times.
Holy Island wikipedia
- Vikings, monks, castle a priory and a pop group!
- Remodelled by Edward Lutyens. Only accessible when the tide allows
The Alnwick Garden
- Good to visit any time of year to admire the water features
- Stand and admire the castle where Harry Potter played Quiddich!
- Awe inspiring castle, mostly rebuilt by the first Lord Armstrong in 1894.
Northumberland National Park
- Stretches from Hadrian's Wall to the Scottish border.
Cragside House and estate
- Home of innovator/inventor Lord Armstrong
Dog Friendly Walks
& Doggy days out at Pet Holiday Finder
Belford HIdden History Museum
- Free museum in the heart of the village highlighting historic events and village history.